Get Connected to Point University at Link!
Making a smooth transition to college life involves more than simply memorizing a campus map. It requires making many connections prior to your actual arrival for the beginning of the academic term. As an admitted student to Point University for the spring 2013 semester, you are required to attend Link (new student registration) on June 22, July 13 or July 27. (NOTE: New and re-admitted students are also required to attend orientation.)
In a span of about 24 hours on the Point campus, you will link to your new collegiate home in many ways. You will:
- Begin to forge friendships with other new Point University students.
- Meet faculty and staff – those who will serve as your academic and spiritual mentors for the next few years.
- Select courses for the upcoming semester.
- Address your and your parents’ questions with tailor-made sessions.
- Discover how you can be involved with student activities.
- Receive answers to any of your remaining financial aid questions.
- Have your student ID made so you can start using it from day one.
- Become familiar with the campus – the place where you will spend your time learning and living.
- Above all, you will reinforce your knowledge that Point University is the place for you!
We encourage you to register for Link below and make your local hotel reservations as soon as possible. Please register by completing the form below.
You may also register by calling the Admission Office at 706-385-1000 (or toll-free at 855-37-POINT).